Sign The Petition!
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UHL) is planning to close level 3 intensive care beds at the Leicester General Hospital. They plan to go ahead with these plans without formally consulting the public.Sign Now
- List of Public Engagement Events on the Removal of Intensive Care from the General
- Leicester NHS Bosses Plan to Ignore the Public and Close the General’s Intensive Care Unit Without Consultation
- Patient Advocacy Organisation Fails to Hold Leicester’s NHS Trust to Account Over Planned Removal of ICU from the General
- Public Meeting United in Calling for Consultation on Plans to Remove Intensive Care Beds from Leicester General
- NHS Bosses Plan to Remove Intensive Care from the General. Leicester Responds: “Why are We Never Asked?”