Please consider donating to our campaign. We are an organisation run entirely by volunteers and all money goes into campaigning materials and helps us reach a larger audience.
- A year like no other for our NHS in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, yet cynicism from our leaders continues unabated
- Model Letter to Baroness Thornton on why the Conservative’s Health & Care Bill must be fought
- Leicester NHS waiting times worst in UK. So why are local leaders not expanding services?
- The Health and Care Bill and what it means for the pay, terms and conditions of NHS staff
- Leicester NHS bosses say community care will make up for shortfall in hospital beds, but Sajid Javid suggests that community care will be done by families