On Saturday 30th June, there will be a national demonstration of support for the NHS timed to coincide with the NHS’ 70th anniversary. The demonstration will take place in London and a coach has been organised by Unite the Union to travel from 29 Burleys Way, Leicester, LE1 3BE (precise departure time to be confirmed […]Read More
Sign The Petition!
The Future of Leicester’s Hospitals is at stake & the public have a right to knowSign Now
- Austerity has robbed our NHS of the resources it needs to expand. A mass fightback is needed to reverse the cuts
- Open Letter to Local Election Candidates from Save Our NHS Leicestershire
- Leicester NHS Trust Forced to Confront the Brutal Reality of Health Cuts
- Leicester NHS campaigners host public meeting to examine plans to reorganise Leicester’s hospitals
- People Power Saved Leicester’s Glenfield Heart Unit. The Same Force Can Save the NHS