Sign The Petition!
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust (UHL) is planning to close level 3 intensive care beds at the Leicester General Hospital. They plan to go ahead with these plans without formally consulting the public.Sign Now
- Why You Should Be Concerned About Plans to Reconfigure Leicester’s Acute Hospital Services
- 2,000 sign petition calling for consultation on removal of Leicester General’s ICU
- Campaigners say they are unable to campaign for hospital changes – despite being asked to do so
- List of Public Engagement Events on the Removal of Intensive Care from the General
- Leicester NHS Bosses Plan to Ignore the Public and Close the General’s Intensive Care Unit Without Consultation